When will you update the Production Status, steve?

steve steve at openmoko.com
Mon May 5 03:39:10 CEST 2008

The last Pre MP is done and mass production is slated to start on may 9.

Phones will start rolling off the lines, they will go through test, They
will be shipped to distribution.

When the Phones hit the dock and are ready to ship, I'll do a press release
and announce to the list and the store will open.

So you have 3 steps: build phone. test phone. ship phone.

Then we take orders. I was very adamament about having phones in the disty
ready to ship before I opened the web shop.

Also, I need to update everybody on software.

Sorry for the short response, but those are the facts as I have them