USB oscilloscope

Lally Singh lally.singh at gmail.com
Mon May 5 04:41:52 CEST 2008

Not my cup of tea, but maybe someone else on this list cares?

http://www.hobbylab.us/default.aspx

It's a usb Oscilliscope, $170.  I sent an email asking about getting
specs for a port.  It'd make a cool little field tool for those who
worry about such things.

While I have the hardware people's attention, what uses does the debug
board have?  I figure it'll test pin connections, etc., but is there
any use for it for those who don't plan to directly modify the board?
I might add something onto the I2C bus later, but that's a separate
device.

--
H. Lally Singh
Ph.D. Candidate, Computer Science