Our new Main page of wiki

BrendaWang brenda_wang at openmoko.com
Mon May 5 10:20:28 CEST 2008

Dear Steve:
I notice that you edited the Main page of wiki.
The wording is better then me. I like it.
Thank you for doing this.
But I don't understand why you took off the sentence  below "Join
Openmoko development"?
And development  board--QT2410?
Can you tell me why?

Actually , I know that our main page is too long. I would like to make
whole wiki site become  short and organized.
But technically , I can't solve that problem in a very short time.
I just used the Google Analytic to find out the most popular page , then
I use the box, put the link all together.
Use the aggressive color and put the categories page on side bar, to
make pages easy to find.
I also use the Google Analytic to find out the most popular browser, use
the right tag, make sure most of them can use wiki more easily.
I got a lot of feedback here.

And now ,  Gismo is helping us to upgrade our wiki system.
After wiki system had been upgraded , I would start to work on server site.
For example , I would like to change the wiki skin. And page structure.
 I think I would need technical support. And I will ask anyone who can
help me.
Anyway, the real meaning of Wiki is collaboration.
Thank for you help , and hope you can understand what I am doing now.

Brenda

And I like it. :-)

steve ??: