Freerunner and external Display

Nicanor Babula deadhorus at gmail.com
Mon May 5 22:07:10 CEST 2008

Florian Rebstock wrote:
> Shachar Shemesh schrieb:
>
>> Florian Rebstock wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> what i ever want to know:
>>> could it be possible - to connect the Freerunner with a external VGA
>>> Display or Beamer ?
>>> Because that would be pretty useful for small presentations or so...
>>>
>>> Florian
>>>

>> Just run a vnc server on the device. It looks even cooler when there
>> are no cables connecting the device to the projector during the
>> presentation.
>>
> But i will need a computer with a vnc client. I think its much cooler -
> the presentation runs from my new phone, with 2 frames per second.

What about installing on the PC a vnc server and on the phone a vnc
client to control the presentation that is running on the pc? One could
add some special accelerometer support on the vnc client (e.g.: shake
the device once for enter, shake twice for esc, etc, etc).

P.S.: Sorry for some eventually missing "E"s my keyboard's batteries are
down