Stylus Recommendation

steve steve at openmoko.com
Tue May 6 01:09:31 CEST 2008

I looked at emachines a few years back for doing some custom car parts. The
CAD tool was a bit funky. The price was not hobby  friendly as you note.
My friend owned a machine shop so he just CNCed the thing since he wanted it
too. I never tried a plastic part with emachine, but its all about the set
up cost and the tool you use. material is immaterial ( or should be)

You've seen the fishing rod holders. small rubber part u-shaped things. pry
it open
slip the rod in... I'm thinking down those lines, just for me, not a company
endorsed thing. Just messing around.