Multi-Level Markting - Is OpenMoko interested in?

Stefan Misch misel at misel.de
Tue May 6 01:31:19 CEST 2008

Hello Roland,

while I think that the OpenMoko should get more attention in the media I don't
think it's a good idea to use all methods you mentioned.

An affiliate program (e.g. via zanox) would be a great idea but forced clicks
and paid mails are dubious advertising methods at best. IMHO the Freerunner
should get a more *honest* (in lack of a better word) advertising than that.

Also I think that as long as the software is not end-user friendly it's better
to stick to word-of-mouth advertising plus technology geared media.

Take care,
Stefan