Software

David Murrell dmurrell at waikato.ac.nz
Tue May 6 02:12:27 CEST 2008

A thought.

My current phone has birthday notifications for contact list members.

This is fine, but a better extension would be to alert, and offer to
send happy birthday text message around a pseudo random time (one
wouldn't want to be seen to send the same message every year at exactly
the same time)
Alternatively, a prompt saying "Its $persons birthday. With a button
saying "Send a message" :)

Ok, I'm a guy, and I forget birthdays, and don't really understand the
thing about getting a text message saying happy birthday, but evidently
others do...

TTFN,
David Murrell