Freerunner Sale Price in India - Official partner with Openmoko

Ganesha Krishna ganesh.krishna at gmail.com
Tue May 6 13:51:20 CEST 2008

What! no? well yeah, I know. All in good time I guess. (a quick search of
the archive gave loads and loads of emails on every damn dohicky that can
enable two people to talk).  A PDA + GSM for local use that can call
overseas at 'next to nothing' /min should be very very attractive to the
cost conscious.
 -GK