Freerunner and external Display

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at gmail.com
Tue May 6 18:34:34 CEST 2008

On 5/6/08, Ian Darwin <ian at darwinsys.com> wrote:
> > > Sheesh. Stick a cheap USB 2.0 webcam on a stick, err, a tripod, above
> your phone and run that onto your display or projector. As Rasterman said,
> "it's a phone".
>
> nickd wrote:
> > bear in mind it's only usb 1.0
> > -nick
>
> Seriously, though. Connect the USB 2 webcam-on-a-stick to your PC.
> It'll do a better job of driving the large display anyway.

Get a wireless camera that can be connected directly to your projector:)

Hmm... the LCD on the Freerunner is VGA... maybe it is possible to split
the signal to the display to a VGA out and create a driver...
I have a feeling this will not work:(

--
Please don't send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.

Join the FSF as an Associate Member at:
<URL:http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=5774>

Free your mind - Open(moko) your phone