Is anyone else getting 2 or 3 copies of every mails?

ian douglas ian.douglas at iandouglas.com
Tue May 6 23:56:27 CEST 2008

Hey all,

I'm randomly getting a second and sometimes a third copy of messages
coming to the list. For exampe, Torfinn Ingolfsen's last Email with a
subject line "Re: Software" -- I got three copies. I also got three
copies of Bradley Hook's message about the external displays, but only
one copy of Gabriel Ambeuhl's Email in the same thread.

Anyone else seeing this?

This doesn't affect any other mailing list or personal messages coming
to my Email account, which helped me pinpoint that it's an issue with
the OpenMoko community list.

Thanks,
Ian