Freerunner and external Display

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at gmail.com
Wed May 7 01:24:33 CEST 2008

On 5/6/08, Clinton Ebadi <clinton at unknownlamer.org> wrote:
> But are there any that use VNC? It looks like at least that device
> uses an evil proprietary program making it useless for what people
> seem to want to do here.

Also it would be nice that it is so small that you can have it in your pocket,
and connects wireless to your Freerunner and accepts some open formats
so we don't need to put a lot of effort into developing a driver.

But thanks for all the suggestions:)
I didn't think it existed.

My idea of the BT adapter was to make something simple and small for
$15. I really think it is possible, but I rather buy something. Maybe I just
buy a micro projector instead... but they are a bit expensive. Anyway, it
is not something I really need right away, so I would have the time to make
my BT2VGA which could give me around 1fps

--
Please don't send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.

Join the FSF as an Associate Member at:
<URL:http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=5774>

Free your mind - Open(moko) your phone