Software

David Samblas Martinez dsamblas at yahoo.es
Wed May 7 13:14:13 CEST 2008

(WARNING! NON DEVELOPER OPINION BELOW)
As I read from other device RTC acts just like another
wakeup event (as an screen touch or a button) when the
stored time equals the "always running" clock.
Here I have doubts, the app associated to that alarm
event is stored anywhere in  some kind of "sorted by
time" cue, this app is notified and it's entry in the
cue is eliminated, then  the next app alarm request
upload to RTC his time and so one, there will be
anywhere a centraliced RTC petitions manager (I think
is in the kernel directly) but I have no idea how
exactly the app is notified(dbus?)
(NON DEVELOPER OPINION END)