questions for steve regarding group purchases

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Thu May 8 03:50:17 CEST 2008

steve, what methods are being considered by openmoko for group purchasing?

most of us do now know the other members of a group and would like
some security that the group organised is not able to run off with the
money - are openmoko willing to engage in purchases via escrow agents?
or is it a case of 'sort it our amongst yourselves, all we want is a c
card number or paypal account'? if the latter is the case, is there
anything/anyone openmoko or anyone else here can recommend for making
sure things go smoothly?

thanks