questions for steve regarding group purchases

Mo Abrahams moabrahams at dashavoo.com
Thu May 8 07:51:36 CEST 2008

Maybe I am just naïve, but in a community like this I doubt that there
will be anybody with malicious intent, I would be semi-willing to
purchase phones before receiving money for them, and would also trust
another purchaser with my money  before receiving the phone.
When the product becomes more popular, it will be more of an issue, but
as it stands the only people who will even know about group purchases
really DO want a freerunner.

Mo.