Los Angeles / Southern California group sales

Kosa kosa at piradio.org
Thu May 8 23:55:36 CEST 2008

Is there any chance I can join your group and ask you
or the one who gets the babies to ship one to me to
the Mexico City?

I have some friends who want to get one, but they
want to see it before buying it, and I think there won't
be a mexican group this time.

Thanks

Kosa

- Un mundo mejor es posible -