microSD support

Travis Tabbal travis at tabbal.net
Fri May 9 15:51:53 CEST 2008

I think he's asking if the phone will support SDHC, which is required for
larger cards and many older devices do not support. Or perhaps if 8GB in
particular has been tested. It would be nice to know exactly what is
supported, as those 8GB cards are getting cheap lately. We might have to
wait for the first phones to ship to know for sure what will or will not
work. Right now, only the OM dev team at FIC could test it for sure, and
they are kind of busy getting mass production going. I think I'd rather have
them do that and test the microSD size limits later.