Questions about Freerunner: Phone Usability, Battery Life, Shipping Date

Mo Abrahams moabrahams at dashavoo.com
Sat May 10 19:22:00 CEST 2008

On Sat, 2008-05-10 at 19:04 +0200, Andrea Debortoli wrote:
> I heard about GTA04 on lists but fairly never about GTA03....
> btw I heard that numer 3 could be a particular numer that's better to
> skip in naming devices...
> I don't know if it's a religion/culture thing....but I don't care....I
> WANT IT!...:)

Hmm, hopefully someone else will shed more light on that. I know
different cultures have numbers that are considered unlucky, for example
13 in a lot of western cultures (not sure why), and the number 4 in
Japanese culture (due to it having the same pronunciation (shi) as the
word for death)... I think that also applies to chinese... but I have
never heard of 3 being unlucky.
Wasn't it meant to be the magic number?