steves favorite question (RE: Do we REALLY need a phone?)

steve steve at openmoko.com
Mon May 12 02:43:24 CEST 2008

I like questions like this. Questions like this deconstruct what we know,
reorder what we have lazily come to accept, restructure what we want and
need and will buy.

remixing the phone as we know it.

what new thing will take its place?

making calls isn’t the killer app. freeing the phone and freeing the network
is.

So think about that.