questions for steve regarding group purchases

Bastian Muck bastian.muck at gmx.de
Mon May 12 03:06:26 CEST 2008

For the customer/community member paypal should not be a risk. For OM it
is in fact a risk cause of possible misuse of the customer protection.
In a german journal (i think the best it journal) there was a big
article about the potential misuse of the customer protection. I would
use palpal, althougth I don't really like paypal, cause I don't have any
credit card.
I think the OM team should keep this in mind.

Greetings Bastian

steve schrieb:
| <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Tahoma; panose-1:2
11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal,
div.MsoNormal {margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {color:blue;
text-decoration:underline;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color:blue; text-decoration:underline;} span.EmailStyle17
{mso-style-type:personal-reply; font-family:Arial; color:navy;} @page
Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

| I’m not sure about the paypal. A long while back when I suggested
paypal there was a backlash from

| concerned people who thought that paypal was evil because it was
American. I’ll check on that.

| ( not the evil part, the paypal part)
|

| WRT to one shipment, if you order a 10 pack and debug board  I would
be surprised it was split into two