security

ch kalyani kalyaniagain at gmail.com
Mon May 12 17:26:53 CEST 2008

Hai  Sir/Madam!!!

Iam an international student Who is doing thesis in Computer Science. I have
an indea. But the Problem is how to start.

Can any one of you tell me how can i start my work and about lacking behind
time and i ahve only 2 months more to complete my thesis work

To study the security requirements in IMS and see how it can be enforced or
implemented end-to-end using FOSS components
Sony Eriksson has already build some IMS applications with security
Her aim is to study the open source Linux mobile devices and see how a
secure IMS application can be implemented on the top
 Of these

Regards
kalyani