Marble Maze (was: Re: A few questions about the games)

ian douglas ian.douglas at iandouglas.com
Tue May 13 00:56:53 CEST 2008

Joe Pfeiffer wrote:
> http://www.amazon.com/none-CAR190-Labyrinth/dp/B00000ISLL

Yeah, that's exactly the game I'm thinking of. I imagine implementing
the physics of it (roll the ball faster the more you tilt) might be a
bit tricky, but completely possible. We'd also have to allow for skill
level / gravity level, etc. Could be a lot of fun to build (and play!).

I'll have a look around, see if I can find an existing game -- no sense
reinventing the wheel when all we're adding to it is accelerometer
controls instead of buttons etc.

-id