Marble Maze (was: Re: A few questions about the games)

Arne Kristian Jansen arne.kristian.jansen at gmail.com
Tue May 13 01:09:06 CEST 2008

Actually, some fellow students made this game using the accelerometer of a
wiimote. The physics is pretty basic, just som acceleration vectors
depending on the tilt of the wiimote. As far as I remember they did not tilt
the board but the camera to get the same effect.
Can be seen in this movie (about 40 sec into the movie):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uHyfPzCe5OE&feature=user

Ak