India Sale update - Ida Systems

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Tue May 13 15:23:07 CEST 2008

Two Points -

1. We will have Freerunner Debug boards available for sale. The price will
be Rs 7000/- inclusive of all taxes and shipping (custom duties are the main
reason for the difference between $ and Rs price but we do provide a return
policy). Our website (www.idasystems) will be updated  soon with more
information regarding this.

2. Based on feedback we have started accepting direct bank transfers for
payment along with Cheques and Demand Drafts. Details are at
http://www.idasystems.net/order

Thank you all once again for the number of queries and feedback we are
getting regarding the Neo Freerunner

Rakshat

rakshat at idasystems.net
www.idasystems.net

--
Please use Firefox as your web browser. Its protects you from spyware and is