Alarmclock puzzle

Mo Abrahams moabrahams at dashavoo.com
Tue May 13 15:57:03 CEST 2008

Sounds pretty cool, and I hope someone does it for the fun of trying it,
but in the mean time do what I do... put your alarm on the opposite side
of the bedroom so that you have to get up to turn it off anyway, and if
you use your phone as your alarm, change the alarm tone every now and
then, I get used to them and start incorporating them into my dreams.