Alarmclock puzzle

David Samblas Martinez dsamblas at yahoo.es
Tue May 13 17:01:56 CEST 2008

My wife tells me that I have an "sleep mode" where I'm
able to do obey simply order like "close the
window"(or "I'm cold"), "bring me water"(or "I'm
thirsty") and I obey/react to her request(even out a
familiar place like a hotel room or a camping) without
remember it when I really weak up.
So I'm sure even a puzzle will be matter of time to be
solved in "sleep mode" and then go "deep sleep mode"
again.
So for me a recorded voice of my wife telling me "do
breakfast" will be effective enough :)

http://www.bimbambanana.com/index.php?p=Puzzle-alarm-clock-cool-gadgets&side=visProd&prod_id=21