Alarmclock puzzle

Ulrik Rasmusen openmoko at hwiz.dk
Tue May 13 17:54:45 CEST 2008

That's a really good idea! I thought of a similar idea the other day,
when I found out I'd fallen asleep on top of my phone (which I use as an
alarm clock), and hit snooze repeatedly in my sleep.

Also, I often forget when I have to get out of my door. For instance, my
train leaves at 10:00, and it takes 30 minutes to get out of bed, and
then 30 minutes on bike to the station. In half-sleep, my brain thinks
that I have to get up at 10:00 instead of 9:00, and I hit snooze until I
realize I'm a dummy.

It would therefore be really nice if you could see the accumulated
snooze-time, and maybe set a maximum after which the OpenMoko just
refuses to let you snooze any more.

-Ulrik