Alarmclock puzzle

Mo Abrahams moabrahams at dashavoo.com
Tue May 13 18:34:44 CEST 2008

Although people will have to start setting their final alarm for ten
minutes earlier than they really need to get up, to give them time to
solve the really hard puzzle without making themselves late anyway.

How sensitive is GPS? An alarm that doesn't turn off until you leave
your bedroom would be a good one.