Caffeine (was: Re: Alarmclock puzzle (Slightly OT)) (very OT)

Hugo Mills hugo-om at carfax.org.uk
Tue May 13 18:43:27 CEST 2008

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 09:36:58AM -0700, Michael Shiloh wrote:
> Years ago I imagined such a pill with a known delay (e.g. the time it
> would take for the outer casing to dissolve). Pills would be available
> with different delays (different thickness of casing).
>
> Thus, you would take a caffeine tablet with say an 8 hour delay and go
> to sleep.
>
> 8 hours later you would awake feeling alert and refreshed, and as if
> you'd already had your morning coffee.

   Nice idea, for the caffeine users.

   A friend of mine used to keep a 2-litre bottle of Coke by his bed,
so that in the mornings he could get enough of a caffeine hit to get
out of bed and make the first coffee of the day...

   Hugo.

--
=== Hugo Mills: hugo at ... carfax.org.uk | darksatanic.net | lug.org.uk ===
            --- There isn't a noun that can't be verbed. ---