Alarmclock puzzle

Sven Klomp sven at klomp.de
Wed May 14 08:53:53 CEST 2008

I had the same idea and bought two 1W LEDs. I can dim them with PWM from a
microcontroller. The microcontroller has its own power supply and will be
connected via USB to the Freerunner. Thus, the Freerunner can control the
LEDs in the morning and is also charged during the night (I belive the
Freerunner can be charged in host mode).

Maybe I don't need a wake-up sound since the LEDs are VERY bright :-)

Sven