Searching OpenMoko Archives

Andrew Bruno aeb at qnot.org
Thu May 15 22:48:58 CEST 2008

Thought this might be of some interest to the community. I contacted the
guys over at MarkMail, a search engine for mailing list archives and they
kindly loaded the OpenMoko lists. They have a slick web interface for
browsing threads and some very nice advanced search functionality. Here's
the link:

  http://openmoko.markmail.org/search/

Here's a nice historical view of the community updates:

  http://tinyurl.com/5da3mj

They have all the OpenMoko lists loaded and I've found it extremely useful
for searching through the archives.

Also, just want to say keep up the great work.. I can't wait to get my
hands on a Freerunner.

Cheers,

--Andrew