IAX2/Asterisk + Openmoko FreeRunner

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Fri May 16 00:34:20 CEST 2008

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for the update. This might be the excuse I'm looking for to set
up Asterisk at home.

Although I tested your phone before I sent it to you. Unless I made a
mistake, it worked then. What concerns me is that I do have one other
phone that doesn't seem to take sound in via the microphone. Please keep
us informed of what you find there, so we can make sure it's not a
manufacturing problem.

Michael