Value of headsets and pouches for 10 pack orders?

Wilkinson, Alex alex.wilkinson at dsto.defence.gov.au
Fri May 16 07:19:59 CEST 2008

    0n Fri, May 16, 2008 at 03:17:28PM +1000, Chris Hogan wrote:

    >So the only 'savings' we're getting are the extras packed in with the bulk
    >orders. If they're only worth (say) $20 each, it's not worth the hassle, it's
    >just as cheap to order individual phones and the extras too if we need them.

But it sounds like OpenMoko will not be selling "extras".

 -aW

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.