Will GTK be used in Openmoko?

Stroller linux.luser at myrealbox.com
Fri May 16 17:05:11 CEST 2008

On 16 May 2008, at 09:37, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
>> On Fri, 16 May 2008 10:43:31 +0300 Shachar Shemesh
>> <shachar at shemesh.biz>
>> babbled:
>>

>>   in my culture it
>> it good natured fun.
> And had it not been the first time I received a message for you, I
> might have. Since the rest of the mail was quite dismissive as
> well, it is very hard to figure out, based on one email, that it
> was automatic.

Really, as someone who appears to be a geek, I'm surprised you even
read the attribution line. I'm sure that most people only do so when
several levels of quoting are involved and they need to ascertain
exactly who said what in a complicated exchange. I wouldn't think
that most people would notice the word to which you have taken
offence, never mind assume it is aimed at them personally.

Stroller.

PS: I am intrigued by the rsyncrypto software you mention in another
post - I am well overdue to arrange some automated network backup,
and will certainly investigate your software when I get around to
doing so. Thanks!!