IAX2/Asterisk + Openmoko FreeRunner

Brandon Kruse admteamkruz at gmail.com
Sat May 17 02:06:05 CEST 2008

One more thing,

The Digium Asterisk-GUI was designed ALL clientside (It is ALL javascript).

Trixbox uses PHP/mysql/apache2, whereas the AsteriskGUI uses the builtin
Asterisk HTTP Server, and javascript files (because we believe that there
should never be unneeded load on the box that your phone calls are running
through. )

-brandon