Wireless Cracking / Hacking on the FreeRunner

Brad Midgley bmidgley at gmail.com
Sat May 17 05:28:08 CEST 2008

Hey

> There is an email from Andy Green in March saying says we don't have
> monitor mode, which I think means no promiscuous mode.

It would also be handy to get master mode. I can't see if ar6k will
work in master mode, but a minipci ar5413 in my laptop at least used
to do this using the closed binary driver. A few ubuntu updates ago
this stopped working.

Even a usb adapter would be ok for me to get master mode & monitor
mode, but it's not clear there is an adapter that can provide these
with linux.

--
Brad