Value of headsets and pouches for 10 pack orders?

nick d. blumph at gmail.com
Sat May 17 08:10:33 CEST 2008

Hi Aus people,

Neil: the info I got was referred to me by another Brisbane guy who pointed
me to the "Buying over the internet page" [1] which is where I got the 5%
from (check the table down the bottom).

Dennis: I did the UPS one and it came to around $170 which is drastically
different from $70 so maybe I did something wrong there. Nice work
interrogating Customs btw ;)

In summary, I'm clueless as to a definitive answer. Alex you work for the
ADO, so you must speak government-ese, maybe you can bring some clarity to
our situation...

-Nick

[1] http://www.customs.gov.au/site/page.cfm?u=5549