Barometric altimeter on 'future' Freerunner ?

Heikki Sørum heikkis at matnat.uio.no
Sun May 18 08:15:14 CEST 2008

Actually, implementing a railgun would probably be feasible as long as
the projectile weight and powerload is taken into consideration. I'm
not sure if the battery can handle multiple +1 gram projectiles though.
And not to mention the need for a new chasis with space for a PCB
with series of capasitors as I suspect the chemical battery can't
deliver the necessary Ampere during the short time the projectile spends
accelerating on the rails. ^_^

Would be cool in an extremely geekyness way. What's next, a
freerunner chasis that doubles as a tesla coil?

PS. Tesla coils are way cool, with a sufficent _high_ voltage it's even
possible to use your body/hands/fingers as a tesla coil. Imagine using
your body as a electric resonance cavity and then letting the lightning
play between your fingers and your hands. Now add a mad scientist
laugh while wearing a laboratory coat. ;)

Completely OT? You bet I am! :P

Heikki Soerum.

PS. Go read about what Tesla did with electricity.. It will blow your
mind.