IAX2/Asterisk + Openmoko FreeRunner

Brandon Kruse admteamkruz at gmail.com
Sun May 18 17:15:55 CEST 2008

Powell <openmoko at automated.it> wrote:

> On Saturday 17 May 2008 23:42, Brandon Kruse wrote:
>>
>> The freerunner images would be great,
>
> Ok, I'll do that soon.
>> and its great that you can get
>> it to build with the latest toolchain stuff, etc. I might build a
>
> Ahh well, no. Not quite. I can get the supporting libs to build just
> not the
> iaxclient lib. It seems to be missing header files etc that's
> stopping it..

I have to make a clean install tonight, so I will work on it ;) like I
said, my build environment was not standard.

>> quick script tonight to go from checkout to ipkg. Anything you can do
>> to make it more system universal would rock! (I think I have
>> hardcoded
>> paths in a lot of places).
>
> did you make any changes to libogg-1.1.3, portaudio or
> speex-1.2beta3 ?

Minor, which were submitted upstream.
> if not, libogg-1.1.3 is in oe already which can be built by setting
> the
> preferred version.
Nice, this was not the case when I first started working on iaxclient.

> portaudio seems to be broken in oe, depending on itself or something
> odd and
> will need some tweaking.

I had portaudio in its own ipkg, I hope someone can fix that :)
> speex-1.2beta3 isn't in oe but 1.1.12 is so maybe that could be used
> instead?
> It builds ok

That would work fine. I am glad to see all those libraries availible
now! (links?)

>> I would love to update the ipkg on the site also.
>
> If I can get it to build I'll stick it in my repo too

Working all night tonight, and will keep you updated!