ASU software - pre-pre-release impressions

Mo Abrahams moabrahams at dashavoo.com
Mon May 19 16:51:29 CEST 2008

How does one go about getting the new software version as a qemu image?
I am intrigued... and since I have (in the last week or so) started
having doubts about getting a freerunner I would very much like
something to inspire me again. It is not the freerunners fault, by the
way, that I am having doubts. Just that I have just got myself a new
contract and I quite like the phone I am getting with it... while on the
topic... can freerunner be used without a simcard (obviously not the gsm
parts,  but everything else?)?

Mo.