picking up voicemail

Steven Milburn steven.milburn at gmail.com
Mon May 19 19:17:34 CEST 2008

Hmmm, the two would seem to counteract each other. (not displaying, but
remembering it for you)

I would be happy if it acted like my office phone does.  It only displays,
and re-dials, the actual phone number, and nothing after that.  This is easy
to do on a cell phone.  Display the number typed in before "SEND" is
pressed, then don't display anymore numbers.  I wouldn't want anything I
type after the phone number to be remembered for me.  This information may
be:

* Credit card number
* bank account number and pin
* voicemail pin for any other system you use.