picking up voicemail

Steven Kurylo sk at infinitepigeons.org
Mon May 19 20:49:20 CEST 2008

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 10:17 AM, Steven Milburn
<steven.milburn at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmmm, the two would seem to counteract each other. (not displaying, but
> remembering it for you)

Not at all.  When I enter a password in my blackberry, it shows the
character for a second, then puts in a *.  This stops me from
mistyping it and stops shoulder surfing.  For the voicemail, there is
an option where I give it my pin to remember.  Then when I dial
voicemail, it calls, pauses for a few seconds, then does the password.

If you normally dial digits after the phone number, I wouldn't expect
it to remember.  That would be silly, it wouldn't know what it was
saving.

--
Steven Kurylo