Whats up with the freerunner mass production?

steve steve at openmoko.com
Mon May 19 22:02:41 CEST 2008

 The factory made us do one more Pre MP run to maximize yield. basically you
build a XyZ phones. you test them, Xy%  pass the test, and the factory says.
"good. can you reduce the test time and decrease the false negatives on the
test software, because that bad phone really was good." arrg.

Talked to sean this AM and everything looks good.