My Openmoko blog is aimed at helping Freerunner users get started

Brandon Kruse admteamkruz at
Tue May 20 00:07:54 CEST 2008

Hey michael.

I think this is a great idea for you and other openmoko employees, but
why not just run your own wordpress? Its so simple. or something.

Either way, the idea of internal people blogging is great :)

Brandon Kruse

On May 19, 2008, at 4:54 PM, Michael Shiloh <michael at>