Europe Distribution

Samuel Melrose sam at feel-the-darkness.co.uk
Tue May 20 00:39:35 CEST 2008

Oh right, well thank you =].

You say selling, sorry to take your words so seriously... but are they
already on sale? I've heard a few people say that they are on sale in
the US, but I've seen nothing. Has anyone got anything on this please?

I know its probably on the mailing list somewhere, just can't for the
life of me find a definite answer.

Thanks very much,
Samuel Melrose
sam at feel-the-darkness.co.uk