Whats up with the freerunner mass production?

Mischa Beitz mischa at beitz.org
Tue May 20 00:53:04 CEST 2008

Ok . . . this a completely self interested question. I'm ALREADY IN
CHINA and would happily venture to the factory to get my hands on one
of these (I've been using a company phone for the last month waiting
for it to appear - the boss is starting to wonder).

Is this possible? Where in China is the phone assembled?

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 5:54 AM, steve <steve at openmoko.com> wrote:

> yes. I figure the first of June or  such phones will ship out of china to
> Disty in EU and our HUB in the US.
>
> We still need to figure whether to air freight or sea ship. that's a 2-3
> diffrence right there.

Mischa Beitz
http://mischa.beitz.org