Europe Distribution

Bastian Muck bastian.muck at gmx.de
Tue May 20 01:05:21 CEST 2008

Your question was answered 27 minutes before you wrote to the mailinglist.
see: http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2008-May/017531.html

I guess somewhere in the last week of june (when shipped via air). But
this is just my guess!

Greetings Bastian

Samuel Melrose schrieb:
| Oh right, well thank you =].
|
| You say selling, sorry to take your words so seriously... but are they
already on sale? I've heard a few people say that they are on sale in
the US, but I've seen nothing. Has anyone got anything on this please?

| I know its probably on the mailing list somewhere, just can't for the
life of me find a definite answer.

http://www.pr-inside.com/openmoko-signs-deal-with-german-distributor-r384865.htm