Languages (Was: Re: ASU software - pre-pre-release impressions)

Tim Shannon shannon.timothy at gmail.com
Tue May 20 19:16:33 CEST 2008

The app icon idea should be optional, I know I personally have a tendency to
remember locations of icons.  If the icon list is updated constantly with
the most accessed programs, then I might inadvertently select one program
thinking another should really be in that location.  I think this is more
common in a phone with a smaller screen, then on a computer where icons are
much more visible.