Switch from GTK to QT (was: ASU software - pre-pre-release impressions)

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Tue May 20 21:45:13 CEST 2008

Tuesday 20 May 2008 skrev Carlo E. Prelz:
<snipsnipsnip>
> I write code as a job (have been doing that for longer than I wish to
> remember). C and Ruby are my current tools.

  Well... Why not use the Qt bindings for Ruby, then?
http://rubyforge.org/projects/korundum/

  (also, i might make the note, that while C++ itself might give you a
headache, using Qt is really rather different from using pure C++, but as
you're so very experienced, i suspect you already know this :) )

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://www.leinir.dk/

                          Co-