Neo 1973 sales

Joachim Steiger roh at openmoko.org
Wed May 21 08:43:51 CEST 2008

Kosa wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> does anybody know the aproximate quantity of
> 1973 Neos were sold in every country?
> I mean, according to the article sent by
> Samuel [1] Germany was the country that bought
> more Neos, but I don't know how many did they
> (or you) bought.  I don't even know how many
> of them were sold all over the world.

well.. thats what openmoko internal statistics
say... well.. they say in absolut numbers per country
and germany was the most _shipped_ to country in europe ;)

i didn't calculate back onto per-capita quotes, but it seems solid.
so its an 'ACK' if thats what you wanted to know.
(and nothing surprising to me, knowing the activity of the opensource
community here in europe)

i can't give you any more specifics, these are under nda.
such stuff is up to steve. ;)

--

Joachim Steiger
Openmoko Central Services