clarification of Qtopia Vs. GTK

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Wed May 21 22:51:47 CEST 2008

Hi Michael,
I think you and your team are doing a courageous but good choose.
I ask only that if in the future this choose will limit Openmoko
openess, you will "protect" us!
A lot of people that are afraid that Nokia, as owner of Trolltech, can
be against Openmoko freedom, but I think you are not stupid and you know
what are you doing.

Good luck!